Puritan Belief

The Puritans are the men of God who started in the 16th century building on the purity of the gospel message that Salvation is by Grace alone.

Everybody ought to know who Jesus is!

He is the lily of the valley, the bright morning star, the fairest of ten thousand and everybody ought to know.
He is the rose of Sharon, the bridegroom from heaven, the prince of peace, the Captain of the host, the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords, the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end, the living one who was dead and is alive for evermore, the faithful one, the way, the truth and the life.
The Son of God, the light of this world, the judge of all, the Lamb of God, the deliverer from Zion, the Lion from Judah, the mighty warrior, the rock of offence, the mighty savior, the bread of life, the manna from heaven, the pillar of smoke, the pillar of fire, the corner stone.
The wonderful, the counselor, the mighty God, the everlasting Father, the Lord of glory, the good shepherd, the resurrection and the life, the Father of all creation.
My glory and the lifter of my head, my strength, my strong tower, my deliverer, my shelter, my fortress, my strength and my shield, my healer, my peace, my life, my Savior, my friend, my brother, my Lord and my God, my teacher and my redeemer.

And there is none like JESUS and everybody ought to know!

Luke 2:10-15
The angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord.
This will be a sign to you:
You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger."
Suddenly a great company of heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising and saying,
"Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests."

Rejoice o daughter of Zion, for the King is born!
And have a spiritually and physically prosperous new year!

In Christ Jesus our Lord and God,
Lots of love; Paul

Add Your Comment(5)

Everybody ought to know who Jesus is!
Posted by Paul G Saturday, December 20, 2008

5 Comments:

Blogger Puritan Belief said...

great post paul. There is none like Jesus no one equals his majesty

December 26, 2008 6:23 PM   Edit
Blogger Paul G said...

Yes that's right PB, no one equals His majesty.
Jesus is far above all honor, glory, power and praise.
And He is the one who loves us with an everlasting love.

Thanks PB and have a happy new year!

January 01, 2009 12:46 PM   Edit
Blogger Bubalita said...

Hi, You have a very interesting site, i would like your opinion about judaism, could you please give me your opinion in my blog?

Here is my blog:

http://www.bubalita-ezrasgirl.blogspot.com/

Thanks so m uch, and have a wonderful day!!!

January 22, 2010 3:19 AM   Edit
Blogger TheMasterDesigner said...

Jesus is the son of God. To say Jesus is God the Father is just as erroneous as believing in the trinity.

December 09, 2011 12:13 AM   Edit
Blogger TheMasterDesigner said...

Jesus is the son of God. To say Jesus is God the Father is just as erroneous as believing in the trinity.

December 09, 2011 12:14 AM   Edit

Post a Comment

<< Puritan Belief